At The Business Company we specialise in helping businesses to achieve their goals, ultimately improving what they do and the results they get through becoming more effective, efficient and innovative.
We work with organisations that are at a cross-roads in their development. Our clients are generally key decision makers who utilise our services to support the achievement of critical business objectives. With our experience and know-how to support them, our clients are able to grow, maximise potential and improve their position in the marketplace.
With many years’ experience in supporting business owners/leaders to develop the future direction of their businesses, we are approached for a variety of reasons including:-
- Fast growth with a need to consolidate
- Wishing to grow organically or through acquisition
- Inefficient in terms of performance
- Underperforming due to financial/cash flow issues
To understand the needs of our clients, develop solutions and ultimately support the business improvement, we have developed a tried, tested and structured ‘Business Evaluation Process’ (BEP) which involves 3 distinct phases:-
- Discovery: analysis of the current business and its market
- Development: design and development of clear strategies, including identified business improvement areas/systems/processes
- Delivery: ‘hands-on’ supporting the management of change